TikTok is a popular Chinese software that many people download and install. It resembles other social networking platforms like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. TikTok differs from other applications, though, in a few ways. One of them is the ability to share films or photographs with synchronized musical snippets provided by this program. Additionally, you can make advantage of this tool to demonstrate their comedic talents by lip-syncing or playing other characters. TikTok now has more than 500 million active users monthly, which is significant.
How Are TikTok Comments Removed?
One of the most often asked topics regarding the app is how to delete a TikTok comment. For a number of reasons, including if they are spam, offensive, or plain unwelcome, tiktok Comments may be deleted. It’s simple to delete comments, but you can only do it within the app.
How to Remove Comments on TikTok Using an App
A Tik Tok comment can be deleted using an app, and doing so is simple. Simply launch the tiktok app and adhere to these easy steps:
- To access the menu, tap the three lines in the top left corner of the main screen.
- Click “Comments” after scrolling down.
- You can delete a remark by choosing it.
- Select “Delete” by tapping the three dots in the top right corner of the comment.
- To delete a comment, tap “Delete Comment.”
How to Delete a TikTok Comment Online
By logging into Tik Tok with the same account that you use on the app, you may also delete comments from the platform using a web browser. All main internet browsers are compatible with these instructions.
- Visit the official Tik Tok website in your favourite web browser. If you haven’t already, log in.
- Click View profile when your mouse is over your avatar in the top-right corner.
- Select the video whose comments you want to control.
- Click Delete from the popup menu while your mouse is above the ellipsis. The Tik Tok comment will be promptly deleted.
- Simply launch the tik tok app and adhere to these easy steps.
What TikTok Comments Should I Delete?
You may decide to remove a comment that was made on one of your Tik Tok videos for a variety of reasons. Here are some of the more typical situations.
- The remark is impolite, disrespectful, or a component of an internet troll operation.
- This spam comment is being used to advertise another user’s TikTok account.
- The user made it difficult to follow the discourse by responding to the wrong comment.
- On a TikTok video, someone posted a remark that says nothing at all.
- The comment is fine, but you worry that it might have come from a spam, bot, or phony Tik Tok account.
>> Read more:
- The 5 Best Methods for Transferring Files Between an iPhone and a Mac
- Best gaming laptop to buy for 2021 at all sizes and prices
- How to remove windows from my Mac computer easily and quickly
- Hulu Free Trial: How to Get 30 Days of Hulu for Free
- How to add a footnote in Word in the best easy and quickly way
- How to put a video in Google slides easily and quickly
- How to turn a PDF into a Word Document easily and quickly
- How to take a screenshot on a Hewlett Packard easily and quickly
- 2022’s Top Online Photo Printing Services
- Why I can’t skip ads on Youtube and solution