When you access to any online articles which include selling, review contents or scientific reports, you may see the Cookies show up at these websites. Some opinions express that is useful, but, a few people are opposite because they think Cookies make them annoyed and unfocused on these articles. Therefore, how to clear cookies on an Iphone, Website,…
Now that, let’s read the define of Cookies.
1. What are the Cookies?
But, cookies can sometimes be a problem. You need to know how to clear your cookies on an iPhone to resolve a problem which your browser is behaving, or to save storage space. And some privacy advocates recommend that you shoud block cookies entirely, so that websites can’t glean your personal information.
To clear cookies on an Iphone, you can follow four steps:
Step 1: Open the Settings app in your Iphone.
Step 2: Scroll down and then, tap “Safari.”
Step 3: Tap “Advanced” at the bottom of the present page.
Step 4: On the Advanced page, tap to “Website Data.” On this Website Data page, you can see the size of the cookie files for every website which is stored on your iPhone.
- To delete cookies for certain sites, you tap “Edit” and then tap the red icon to the left of the site’s name. Tap “Delete” to confirm your last choice.
- To delete all your cookies on the Iphone once, tap “Remove All Website Data” and confirm this by tapping “Remove Now” in the popuping window. So, The Website Data page in Settings part will let you clear your cookies on an Iphone– all at once or just for certain sites.
You may want to remove not only the cookies, but also all history information from Safari as well. This will help you to save additional storage space and can solve troubleshoot if Safari is misbehaving. To do that, following three steps:
1. Open the Settings app on the Iphone.
2. Scroll down and tap “Safari” part.
3. Tap “Clear History and Website Data.” and Then confirm this by tapping “Clear History and Data” in the popuping window.
If you are using other browser excepting Safari on your iPhone — such as Firefox or Google Chrome, so you can clear the cookies in those website as well. Actually, You won’t find the controls for cookies in Settings. And You need to look in the app itself. For example in Firefox how to clear cookies on an Iphone :
1. Access to the Firefox app.
2. Tap the menu in the lower right corner of the app (it’s shaped as three horizontal lines).
3. Tap “Settings,” and then tap “Data Management” part
4. Tap “Clear Private Data” and confirm your choice by tapping “OK” in the confirmation window.
Other third-party browsers will let you clear cookies in a similar way. Here’s how to clear cookies on an Iphone by Chrome:
1. Open the Chrome website
2. Tap the menu in the lower right (it looks as three horizontal dots).
3. Tap “Settings” part and then choose “Privacy.”
4. Tap “Clear Browsing Data” to go into a menu where you can select what you want to clear on the Iphone.
5. Select “Cookies, Site Data” and whatever you’d like to erase, tap the red “Clear Browsing Data” button, and confirm when it asks you to.
Finually, by 4 steps, you can solve easily how to clear Cookies on an Iphone.