Convert media file to DVD and burn DVD onto a DVD-R
1: Convert media file to dvd with Rm To AVI VCD SVCD
DVD Converter or All To AVI VCD SVCD DVD MPEG
Note: a. Three kinds of files are created by the software. ("*.mpg" is a MPEG
file in DVD specification, it contains Video and Audio; "*.m2v" is a MPEG2 video
file, it only contains video; "*.mp2" is a audio file in Layer 2 format, it only
contains audio.) b. The .m2v and .mp2 file will be used in the following steps.
2: Create *.VOB, *.IFO with IfoEdit (IfoEdit is a freeware) or
get from Digital
Launch IfoEdit software, you will see following interface.
Click DVD Author/Author New DVD.
- Click the button to open your Video file, which has been created by the software (*.m2v
- Click the button to open your Audio file, which has been created by the software (*.mp2
- Select a destination, any drive root with the folder name VIDEO_TS. Be sure that
you have enough hard disk space, if your MPEG and audio files are 4.37 GB it requires same
free space. The folder name VIDEO_TS must be capital letters.
- Click OK button, Ifoedit will start generating the DVD structure(vob and ifo
files), it will take some time if you are creating a full DVD.
3. How to burn DVD onto a DVD-R / DVD+R / DVD-RW / DVD+RW with Nero 6
To get Nero 6 software, please visit here.
Launch Nero. Please click Wizard button, you will see the UI below.
- Mark the check box of Write.
- Select Write speed, lower may work better if you get problem on playing the DVD.
- Click Write button.